Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Where Are My Open Arms?

I drove home today, trying to fight back the tears, but the closer I came to home, the more they began to flow. I cried for my Aunt, who is very sick in the hospital, and who I can not bear to live without. She is like a second Mom to me. She is there when I need a Mom and can't seem to get the words out to my own. She tries to understand me, and help me understand my family. But now she is ill, and I have not gone to see her yet. I feel like an asshole for not joining my mother Friday night at the hospital, or for not taking the time away from horseshow prep to go to the hospital this weekend. She is in ICU now and I am so utterly scared that my chance has passed.

I drove home craving someone to cry to, someone who would let me curl up next to them and would just be there for me. I need someone who will hold me, non-judging.....just there for me. But I go home, and I am alone. I ran through my mind, searching for a name...for someone I could call, someone I could trust. I have friends, they love me, but everyone has his/her own life to live. I do not have someone who considers me the top priority, nor anyone I consider to be mine. I am alone when I walk into my house. I am alone when I crawl into bed......I am alone and I am scared.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger ducki said…

    Hang in there hun! We may not be able to be with you but we are all thinking of you and routing for you! You'll get all that you deserve very soon.

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    babe, email me. I've been there, and it fucking sucks.

    you're hurt, and greiving, and it's ok if your soul is too raw to go to the hospital right now. It's okay.

    It's okay to cry, and fine to stare into space knowing the tears are behind your eyes.

    Sometimes life fucking sucks and it hurts, and it rips your heart to shreds.

    I work very very weird hours and I don't really work that much. email me ok.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home