Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Woo...Saaa

That is a phrase (not sure how the spelling really goes) that a friend of mine uses, meaning "a relaxed state of mind". Amazingly, that is the feeling I had when I mounted my horse and rode about the show grounds. She was the best!!! For a horse who has never done this before, she took it all in stride and was the utmost professional. Granted, we were eliminated from our second class, due to an unfortunate demolition exercise on the ring chains, but we completed the class, with the judges permission, and received a score which could have won.

My horse showed me today that she is there for me when I need her. I have a good little mare...and an exraordinary four-legged friend.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger ducki said…

    Way to go girl! You and your pony should be proud. =) Knew you could do it!

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    good girl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home