Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Nothing

Because my weekend, beginning Saturday morning, has sucked huge buffalo balls, I have decided to spend the remainder of said weekend in bed. Why the hell not? It's my decision. I got up this morning, rode my lesson, cleaned my stalls and now I am done with my day. Maybe I should be exercising, walking the dog, paying bills, doing something important, but I am all set. Speaking to anyone is out of the question, as if they ask how I am or how my weekend was, I might be forced to go into a rant about how pissed off and disappointed I am with the whole thing. I don't want to talk about what I can not change. Past is past. My present is here, lying in my bed wearng nothing but some comfy cotton panties, watching stupid old movies and drinking my hot cocoa. Maybe in an hour or so I will change my mind, feel gung-ho and want to move my body, but for now I just want to be a lazy sack of shit.

Am I feeling sorry for myself? Fuck yeah...and it's my perogative.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home