Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Life offers you a thousand chances ... all you have to do is take one.

I was just watching a movie, "Under the Tuscan Sun" and one of the actresses said something that struck me.

"One must try to live life spherically, in all directions. Never lose your childish enthusiam and life will eventually fall into place."

I have been trying to grasp the concept that nothing is a true coincidence, I must keep my eyes open to all the possibilities which are placed in front of me, and there is nothing wrong with my childish enthusiam.

I hope to giggle like a fool tomorrow....if not for me, for the person who brings that bit of joy my way.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    SU.....WEEEEEE! lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home