Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Foliage Awaits

I have decided that I need to go on a trip. Nothing long, as I have no money nor time off, but a weekend getaway. This time of year in New England is so lovely, I should get out and enjoy it. I was going to go up to New Hampshire, but then it occurred to me...I have somewhere I need to go. I am going to Upstate New York to see Lilac!

I miss that old horse, and I am sure she misses me. It will be sad to see her and have to leave again, but I could sure use a hug from my Beautiful Mare. I recently lost all the information on my computer, and my pictures of Miss Lilac were included in that loss. I was extremely upset to have lost all my photos and writings from the past few years, but I have decided that this is my push to forget about the past and make some new memories. I have never been to New York, and I am told the area in which Lilac now resides is "God's Country" and truely wonderful. I can not wait. It will be a long drive to make alone, but it will be nice to see the foliage and stop and take some nice shots. I have to wait until after my horse show, but I believe the following weekend, I am off.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home