Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Funny Huh?

I was told that I should write more amusing blog posts. My posts are "boring" and "depressing". I thought about it, I laugh a lot during the day, but as I do not have my computer in front of me at the time, I guess by the time I get home and sit down to write, the humor of the day has passed.

I saw something that made me smile and laugh out loud today. A man was driving down the road on a Harley Davidson motorcycle, with none other than an English Bulldog on the seat in front of him. The dog was large for an English Bulldog, with the distinguished blocky head and wrinkled body. He was laying over the gas tank, wearing a small vest, adorable little helmet and a perfectly fitting pair of shades for his eyes. I shit you not..this was truly one of the most classic scenes I have ever seen. If only I had my camera, I would have followed that man down the road in an attempt to snap the photo of a lifetime!

As I drove further down the road, still grinning from ear to ear about this amazing sight, I saw a bumper sticker that read "I have a perfect body. It's in my trunk and starting to smell." People are sick, but goddamn funny sometimes.

I love to laugh. The rush of adrenaline can, at times, take me over, and I have trouble stopping the bursts of laughter. I may not write the most amusing posts, but my blog is normally my place to release all the thoughts which I must hold inside throughout the day, allowing my laughter to be released for my friends to enjoy. I would like to sit and write about all the daily moments that cause me to giggle under my breath or outright burst into exuberant laughter, but they seem fleeting and due to my odd sense of humor, they seem to be just mine. I laugh at something that seems less than funny and people laugh at me for being such a goof. This odd sense of humor and ability to make others smile seems to be my lot in life...whether I am truly happy or just getting by for the sake of those around me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home