Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

War of the Mind

This is my horoscope for today...according to Google anyway..

"Change has been powering its way through your life, but some of the forces are just too subtle to even notice. Now you are reaching a turning point. Trust your innermost instincts over the logic of your rational mind. This isn't about statistical analysis or thinking about the consequences of your actions. It's only about following your heart. "

So I read that and wonder...

I wanted to go out tonight to see a friend sing, but something held me back. Was it my over-thinking of the situation or something more? How does one follow one's heart if there is uncertainty if it's the heart or the mind running things at that moment. Damned if I know...

Going to do the same old...read my book and go to sleep. Someday I will figure it all out and maybe separate these thoughts/feelings into the nice little categories which will make them easier to distinguish and therefore pick and choose for use.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger ducki said…

    Just do what feels right. The rest will work itself out. =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home