Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tagged

I am honored to have been tagged by my friend Ryann...so here goes my questions and responses.

1. One thing I've never done in front of an adult: Being someone who tends to be oblivious to my surroundings at times..it's hard to think of something...I've never sincerely patted myself on the back.
2. One sport I wish I could do: Run a Marathon
3. One thing I used to be able to do but have lost the ability to: I used to be able to sing pretty well until I broke my jaw.
4. One job I wish I could have had: Veterinarian
5. One food I can't live without: Cheese..any kind!
6. One food I could easily live without forever: Beets...damn things taste like dirt!
7. One book I think is a classic: "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho.
8. One movie I feel is personally significant to my life: "Pay it Forward" - It's amazing the effect that one person can have on the world.
9. One song I wish I'd written: Anna Nalick's "Consider This"
10. One thing I wish I had more control over: My Emotions
11. One Thing I dislike about myself: My lack of self-confidence.
12. One thing I admire about myself: My ability to love with all I am..
13. One thing I would change about the US: The way in which the "separation of church and state" does not seem to stay separate...that old beliefs seem to pervade all our lives.
14. One vehicle I hope to own someday: Ford F350 Pickup
15. One profession I have no respect for: Corporate Attorneys...it's all about money money money.
16. One sexual activity I have never tried but want to: Hmm, I am simple...sex on a beach.
17. One sexual activity I have never tried and don't want to: Three-some, I am all set with sharing.
18. One holiday I could live without: Valentine's Day...makes too many people miserable.
19. One piece of clothing I can't live without: That one big sweatshirt I stole from an ex.
20. One thing I'm afraid of: losing: My ability to trust others.
21. One thing I'm happy to have: My friends who love me even when I am nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home