Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Uninvited

I was actually going to go out on a "worknight" and I was excited about it. But again, sitting home...uninvited by someone I thought wanted to see me. I am not even sure what happened. I thought I could joke around with someone I called a friend. I thought I could trust this person to not accuse me of shit that he knows I would not do. I was wrong.

So I am going to do what I probably should have planned on anyway, read my book and go to bed. I have to finish my book by Thursday for the book club. I am not going to look forward to Thursday because lately everything to which I look forward seems to blow up in my face. And no, that isn't me feeling sorry for myself...that's the truth. Just bad luck I guess, or another sign it's time for serious changes....I don't know, but I will figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home