Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Random Blabber

I am not liking being a girl today. It is the beginning of the "bad week" for me and I feel like crap. I don't think it's fair that I should have to suffer just because I did not get pregnant last month. Believe me, I am sure I would be a big pain in the ass if I was pregnant, so everyone around me should count their lucky stars that the only reason I will gain weight right now is the bowl of jelly beans on my coworkers desk or the bag of cheese curls my Mom tried to hide in the cabinet. I blame the hormones for my utter lack of will-power. I certainly can not admit I am a weakling!

Today is my friend's birthday. I hope it is a very very very fantastic day!!!

All the changes to my blog are thanks to a very sweet and helpful computer geek I know. :) And if anyone doesn't like it....it's a work in progress. If you still don't like it when I am done....bite me, cause it's mine. :P

Oh and I found an important quote today and everyone knows how much I love quotes.

"The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase; if you pursue happiness you'll never find it. " - CP Snow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home