Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Lock me up and Hide the Keys!

I have gotten to the point of completely disliking myself. My hormones are so out of whack because I decided to play around with old birth control pills to avoid a week of cramps. Now I have not only suffered a month of them, I have slowly become a raging ball of emotions...making myself and everyone around me nuts. The doctor said, "oh it's ok, it will go back to normal soon." WHEN?! By the time my body forgives me for my messing around with Nature, I will have no friends and my Mom will even move away from me. I would move away from me if I could. :( I just have to get back to normal this week, otherwise I will feed myself to the first alligator I find in Florida.

I saw a psychic Friday night for my friend's B-day party. I have never been before, so figured it was worth a try. She was a nice lady and made me very comfortable. I am not sure how much I believe in someone who sits in a closet all day having people pick out cards so you can learn about them....but it was interesting. Actually she didn't tell me anything I did not already know about myself. I am riddled with confusion and need to be more organized in my life to avoid being overwhelmed. She did say it was good I am going away (which she mentioned without my saying a word) and that I would find some clarity while away. The one thing I really liked about this woman is she said it is ok for me to "run away" sometimes. I need to take more time to go to the beach, or hike in the woods, to just go to nature and be peaceful. I like that. I know I have to do that some more...I just have to get my butt in gear on that mission. She also said it would be good for me to move away, but that I can't right now....which is true. Someday I will take that leap, someday the right time will come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home