Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Be Careful What You Wish For

I learned all too well this week the truth behind that statement. I have some big decisions to make in the near future, and though I had an entire blog written in my head about it, I have decided to let it be, for now. I am going on vacation tomorrow, Sunny Florida. I am annoyed that I am not more excited, but like I said, recent events have bogged me down with thoughts I would like to leave in Massachusetts. Wish me luck!

4 Comments:

  • At 12:04 PM, Blogger Gadzie said…

    Enjoy your vacation. May the drinks with the little umbrella's be plentiful and the men bringing them be mostly nekkid. :P

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger zozosma said…

    um, we just saw you and uh you said nothing about big decisions! hello...what's going on?

    i hope you're having such a great time that you don't read this until you get home, but then i want to know what's up :)

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger Ryann said…

    yah yah.. are you back yet?

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    I am back! Long story about this vacation...will have lots of blogging to do. Missed everyone. This coming 2 weeks will be tough, will need some help, so feel free to post all you want my friends.

    Oh and Ames...the big decision was dropped on me Friday when I left work...really bad timing. :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home