Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Me.......

I got one of those "Get to know your friends" emails yesterday, filled most of it out and sent it back to the person who sent it to me. I decided I might as well post it on my blog, just for kicks and info on the somewhat loony Pita. I deleted the questions that I thought were impertinent.

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? I don't even know where I want my first house. :)....I think Ireland or England
2. YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? A big sweatshirt that was given to me when I was cold one night.
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? Audioslave
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Weekdays btw 5:00 and 5:30am . Weekends, around 7am. Always way to freakin' early for my taste!
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? the microwave, cause I can't cook!
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT WHAT WOULD IT BE? The piano, I should have taken lessons when I was young. I also wanted to play the guitar, maybe someday
7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Big Truck. :)
8. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE? yes, reincarnation of your spirit
9. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? Nancy Drew Mysteries and the Secret of the Unicorn Queen...oh and the Black Stallion Series
10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Springtime, after things start to dry out from thaw.
11. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? to turn into any animal I wanted at the time
12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO WHERE IS IT? no tattoos, but if I did....either my ankle, back of my shoulder or hip
13. CAN YOU JUGGLE? nope...not balls, not bowling pins, not life.
14. THE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? My Mom's mother, never met her. I would hope she could give me insight on my Mom
15. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Well technicaly Friday after work, but any day I can watch my dogs play or be ouside enjoying a day full of laughs w/ a good friend.
16. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? a mapbook for the chronically lost
17. SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? sushi w/ lots of wasabi and ginger
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Not sure, I like wildflowers growing in a field.
22. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Frozen yogurt plz.....mint chocolate chip or coffee heathbar
24. FAVORITE COLOR? I have no idea....either sky blue or grass field green...anything I can see in nature.
26. FAVORITE SANDWICH? A greek salad wrap, toss in some hot pepper rings, mushrooms and pickles, hold the dressing!
27. ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Hmm, somewhere warm or w/ lots of old customs. Spain, Chile, Australia, Scotland...I dunno
28. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? whatever fits and I can afford.
30. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? baseball if I am at the game
32. ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL? neither anymore, used to be a night owl, but have to get up too early. I would like to be awake from 9am to midnight.
33. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP? a forest ranger, photographer for National Geographic, writer, musician.
38. DO YOU HAVE A PET AND IF SO WHAT? 2 dogs, 1 cat and a horse...quite the menagerie of personalities
39. WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU DO? not much usually.....office support and general entertainment for the group.
40. FAVORITE TYPE OF MOVIES? Comedies and some serious stuff, but I will cry, guaranteed
41. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN MARRIED? Not married, most likely never will be
42. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTH SIGN? Aquarius, but on cusp of Capricorn though
44. IF YOU COULD BE/DO WHATEVER YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD It Be? I would be a writer/photographer and travel around seeing as much of the world as I could..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home