Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I wanna float!

I was talking to a good friend of mine, he is an odd duck, but great for a laugh and very intelligent. I asked him what he did for New Years, he said he "actually I just didn't feel like dealing with reality for a few days so I ignored everything and sort of floated around". How does one "float"? Per Michael, "no food, lots of alcohol, about 3.5 hours of sleep- you will be there... its really hazy but you will know your actually floating because you feel nothing- not even guilt." Sounds good to me, though I am not sure I am capable of not eating, nor drinking that much without sleep. Haa haa. Like I told Michael, I could fall sleep right now if I let myself.

I decided the best course of action was "to go on vacation, drink myself silly and just goof off to the best of my ability." Ok, maybe the drinking isn't necessary, but a few beach parties never hurt. I would need at least two weeks off though, one weeks worth of goofing and one of exploring. I love going to new places and would HAVE TO explore as much of the environment as I possibly could. I will take my sunny vacation sometime soon. Why wait? I have wanted to go on a "fun-in-the-sun" vacation for a long time....time is flying by.

Now....where to go?? I need suggestions.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger Ryann said…

    floating is cool. I always wanted to walk on the ceiling

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger zozosma said…

    i found a great deal for the bahamas...how about puerto rico, bermuda? cayman is expensive...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home