Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Feeling enthusiastic!

So Christmas is over, it was good. I has a nice time Christmas Eve with people I care very much about and Christmas day got some nice gifts, that I completely was not expecting. I wish I had better gifts for people, but despite my lack in gift selection talent, I believe everyone had a good time.

I have my treadmill! I am very excited about it. Mom and I picked it up today, big sale, nice deal. I am still getting used to it, but just tried the harder walking program and it was fun. I know most people don't like them, but just the fact that I can physically challenge myself is fantastic to me. I can not wait to move up to the jogging programs, but must be careful to not push myself too hard. I hurt my back today just getting the treadmill, but my enthusiasm has so far protected me from feeling the pain. I am happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home