Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Uh Oh, Mommy's mad.......................

I am screwing with the "sanctity" of Christmas. How? Well, I have made no gift requests. My Mom told me, "you better tell me what you want for Christmas, I would have been done by now if it were not for you." I DON'T WANT ANYTHING! Honestly, I am not being stubborn, but there is nothing I want my Mom to buy me. Pick something silly, something that makes you think of me...that would make me happy. I don't make lists, I do not like money being spent on me. I hate it more the older I get. Maybe it is because I don't have the money to spend on others, but I have bought my Mom some things, nothing great, just things I think she would like. Isn't that the point, not for me to make up some list of all the crap I want, but don't feel like wasting my own money on?

I want to run a marathon one day, so I want a treadmill. There! Spend $500 and get me a treadmill. WRONG! I want to buy my own treadmill, as I want to work on getting myself fit. What I truly want can not be purchased at the nearest mall, they are things I must work on myself. I want to be fit, I want to be really great at my job, I want to ride my horse like a pro, I want to bounce out of bed in the morning excited to start the day. If anyone can buy me those things....I am yours! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home