Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Friday, January 13, 2006

?????

I feel like I have something to say, something to talk about.....I just don't know what. My friend Retta asked me a question that got me thinking, maybe it's that. I am tired, been very tired all the time recently. I feel like my mind just can't keep up. Even as I say or do things, my mind "watches and listens" and I wonder what the hell is going on. Sometimes I would just like to yell "STOP, JUST STOP!" I am a dumbass, just like everyone else.

Part of me feels like I am missing something, and it is right in front of me. I think there is just too much on my mind, too much I think I should be doing. All the clutter leaves places for thoughts to hide. If I could control my thoughts, sort them into neat packages, maybe I would not be so confused, so forgetful, so aggravated with myself. The human brain is a magnificent entity, I wonder if we will ever tap into all of it and understand.

I would like to understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home