Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Cruel Woman....

Mother Nature has a sick sense of humor. She created some wild times today, from the first snowflake which fell just as my foot touched the outside this morning, to the rain, wind, sleet. thunder, lightening and white-out conditions. My afternoon commute home took a lovely 3hrs, rather than the normal one hour. Ah well, like a man ranting on the radio said, we have lived here for 20, 30, even 40yrs...should be used to it by now. I will say though, this was one of the craziest winter storms I have ever seen.

I am disappointed though, in more than just the traffic. I had plans to see someone tonight, but due to the weather, we cancelled. I would like to have kept our dinner plans, that would have made me very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home