Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Insane in the membrane......

I stayed home sick today from work, it is safe at home, no loony people to bug me. Well, as I did not want to do absolutely nothing productive today, I decided to go the bank and close my account that I have not used (and got charged $12 for lack of use....bitter? Why yes.). Anyway, on the way, I saw a young man I met once at a party. He works down the street and I am sure does not remember me, as he was quite drunk. I do remember he offered to give me his car (a mustang) for free, but he had to come too, package deal. I declined, seemed a bit steep for me. Yep, I am mean. This guy was standing next to his truck with the door open in the "taking a leak" stance. Being a brat and knowing what a horny young man he is, I decided to slow down, roll down my window and wave (with a nice smile of course). Being the "gentleman" he is, the guy had to "drop what he was doing" and wave back to me. Oh yes, I saw it. Haaa. But I must give a "big" shout out....not bad. I know....fresh, fresh, fresh. :)

When I got to the bank, I wandered over to customer service and was assisted by a very odd man. I do not think I am imagining things to say that by the time we were done with my transaction, this man had me mentally naked and covered with honey (or whatever other fetish he may have). I have never had someone "ick" me out like this guy did. The tone of his voice and the way he was looking at me caused me to zip up my jacket a bit further and pull down my hat. UUGGHH. Anyway, I did get my money and thank goodness, that bank is seemingly full of workers who hatched from alient pods!

Other than his perverse mannerisms which made me squirm, this bank employee also had a "growth" of some sort on his nose. It was more than a pimple, it was begging to be sliced off! This is the second person in a few days that I have seen with such a growth. The other was a waiter in a restaurant, with one on his neck. A doctor with a 5ft needle needs to "take a stab" at those things. Yuck. It reminded me of an X-Files episode in which people had growths on their bodies which would fester and then BURST all over someone, causing them to get this horrible disease. Where are Mulder and Scully when you need them? "I am frightened Aunty Em, I am frightened."

Wizard of Oz....it was on the other night, couldn't resist using it. :)

The post title comes from the fact that after my odd banking experience, I got into my car, turned on the radio and the song, "Insane in the Membrane" began to play. I believe after recent events, it was quite appropriate...if not eerie for that to be playing. Some guy left that CD in my car....he makes me insane in the membrane. I think it was a cruel joke. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home