Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Things to Think About

It has been an interesting week/weekend. The week wasn't so great, had a few things piss me off, but whatever, I am used to certain bullshit. This weekend was different. I planned to go to the International Beer Festival in Providence, RI last night, but once my friends and I arrived, it was way too crowded with young idiots, we decided to just go to a local bar and have beer there. Someone in line suggested Trinity, a brewery bar, so we headed over and had some good beers and food. It was a fun place and nice to have the time to relax and chat. We then headed out to another barn in the area for a couple more drinks. We did a lot of laughing, much of it at my expense. So much has been going on with my sordid life as of late, my friends were quite amused by it all. The worst part being that one of them already knew some things I didn't think she did. Nothing bad, but not something I was ready to share with her at this time. HAA. Oh well, we all laughed at my utter embarrassment and had a good time.

Today I was able to sleep in, first time in a long time, and then took my horse for a long walk in the woods. She was great and we had the perfect break in the rain for a relaxing ride. Now I am off to make something to eat. I bought a pasta sauce from a little Italian store I found, and can't wait to give it a try with the lovely Italian wine that was suggested to me. Time to wind down and smile about the craziness of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home