Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Monday, November 06, 2006

How You Doing?

So far today, things have not gone so well. I have been awake since about 3am. Though I expected to wake up with severe back pain due to the exorbitant amount of leaf raking I did yesterday, instead my damn thigh muscles hurt so badly I can barely walk. I forced myself to make it through 2 stiff miles on the treadmill and headed into work. Since arriving here, things have definitely not improved. I had a ton of last minute work dumped on me, I faxed the wrong information to a customer, I knocked the scanner off the desk in a fit of frustration and broke it…..while the boss was watching. I spilled a bunch of water on my lap and got some sort of red crap all over my hands and face…so I look lovely. I also got a haircut this weekend, which is quite the change, and no one has said a word…..making me believe they hate it. (I know, that's my pessimistic imagination at work.)

Despite all this crap and my inner desire to just curl up and cry, I am going to try to keep a positive attitude and believe it will get better. It is only 9:15am, plenty of time to improve the day. I had a good weekend for the most part, nothing exciting, just some good laughs and some good company. That trend needs to continue despite this morning’s events. Wish me luck

2 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger ducki said…

    Hope your day improved a little and that your week is much better!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Didn't get much better, need to quit my job...but time will tell. Tomorrow will be better, right? Bells on baby, I will be there with bells on..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home