Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Yada Yada Yada

I have had a ton on my mind since my last blog post, but though I attempt to write them in my head for later entry, my communication of thoughts is not there. I began a post on Tuesday about how the Fourth of July used to be my favorite holiday, but it became a blurr of sentimental bullshit and I am feeling far from sentimental at the moment.

Nothing tremendously exciting has come about in recent weeks, but I am bored and need a lot of changes to happen to spark my enthusiasm again. There are some new people in my life that would like to get to know me better, just not sure I am in the mood to share. We shall see.

Anyway, not much time to blab about all the ideas bouncing around my tennis court of a mind. My computer is crapping out and will be leaving me tonight to hopefully be repaired. Wish it luck. Email is my favorite form of communication, I feel like I am giving up my two big toes right now......they give me my firm grip on the ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home