Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ok Then

Men are weird. Ok, I admit it, women are strange too, but since I am a woman and must side with my girls, I will comment on men. :) I have been observing more odd behavior lately. Maybe I am paying more attention or maybe it's just a full moon and it's true what I have heard...men are nuts at the full moon.

Let's see, there is the married man at my stable that I know is constantly staring at my ass. Granted, I have worked hard on forming a more muscular, rounded tookus, but damn...stop gawking. I attempted to ignore the obvious looks, but he has now come to be comfortable enough to tell me on a weekly basis that whatever I am doing is working. I guess I should be grateful. He says it is a definite enhancement....Like I told him, I could use all the enhancement I can get!

Then there is "the waver". This guy, from what I am told, is extremely shy, but sweet and has asked about me. I see him daily and everyday, the same routine....he drives by and waves. I figure another 6 months of waving and maybe we will work up to a hello. Oye ve! I guess I can't talk, I would not be one to just start talking to someone I really did not know. Poor bastard, maybe he is enthralled by my (hopefully in the future) luscious booty. HAAAA!

We can not forget the men at work. They are quite a group. There is the young guy who has MAYBE said hello to me in the hallway once, but otherwise talks to everyone but me in the room and NEVER looks me in the eye. It actually is quite disconcerting to me. Is he afraid I will turn him to stone?? I know I need a haircut and all, but I don't think my curls resemble snakes yet! On the opposite end of the spectrum is "the toucher". He stormed out of the office today after I loudly pronouced my dislike for his touching me. I said it once quietly, I said it again in private with a smack to the hand, third time..it's in public and loud. If I tell you not to touch me after you poke me a couple times and then you rub your hand on my back, I am going to openly protest, I don't care who is standing there. He'll get over it. I think he deserves a bit of embarrassment after telling at least one of the guys I said yes to going out. Note to skeevy men...when I say "mmmaaayyybbbeee" in a sarcastic, drawn out tone, it means NO WAY IN HELL! One would think if I was saying maybe in this tone while backing up after warning one to move his toes or I will run them over, he would realize there was no chance. I do not get it.

I can not finish without mentioning the guy who wants me around on his terms, but always wants every other attractive woman...all the while trying to "find himself" and what will one day make him a happy, successful member of society. Goodluck with that!

Men are nuts, women are nuts. Must be something in the air.......

3 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Something is diffinately in the air!
    Retta

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oye ve...and you say men dont like you :p

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Gadzie said…

    Yea, she can spin yarns miles long. You should hear some of the stories about why she is late to work everyday. They all start with, it wasn't MY fault.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home