Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Who? Me?

Per my loving Mother, "you have a weird sense of humor." Hee hee, I guess I do. I sent her a story I found online that, for whatever reason, struck me funny. Is it me? Or is this oddly amusing?

Mayor Wants Brothels Kept From Cemeteries
By Associated Press
Tue Jun 6, 7:20 AMUPDATED 6 HOURS 14 MINUTES AGO
SYDNEY, Australia - Brothels and cemeteries don't mix and should remain at least 660 feet apart, a local government official said Tuesday.
Paul Pisasale, the mayor of Queensland state town of Ipswich, is part of a movement being led by the Urban Local Government Association to prevent brothels from being built near cemeteries. Prostitution is legal in Australia in limited circumstances.
"There's a lot of families and services that are going on and the last thing you want is someone conducting a spiritual service and a cemetery reflection time for family and a brothel going on next door," he told the Australian Broadcasting Corp. radio on Tuesday.
"It's totally inappropriate. There's a place for brothels and a place for cemeteries and we don't believe the two mix."

1 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Ok, so after my Mom telling me I am weird, she said something totally whacked out! She sent me a link for tea tree oil shampoo, figured it would help with my "bumpy head"...long story. Anyway, I mentioned I used a cleaner that contained tea tree oil to clean the horses because it cleaned deep down and worked great, but when I tried it on my hair, it smelled gross. She said tea tree oil does smell, but in shampoo for people may not be soo bad. I replied that the cleaner for the horses was actually used to clean the horses' privates (ie. sheath or udder), so it doesn't matter that it smells bad. How does Mom reply? Oye...dare I repeat..."I hope it doesn't make your head smell like a horses' privates." HELP! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home