Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

More Tears

I cried again today for Nicky, but this time they were tears of joy. He called me.. I did not have my phone on me, so when I checked my voicemail...there he was! I do not think I have ever been so relieved to hear anyone's voice. He called me some Italian name (no idea how to spell it, so I won't try) and asked "where the fuck are ya?" That's my Nicky!! I was so relieved to hear his voice, like a cement block was lifted off my heart. I am still worried and not sure what to say, but I will call my friend. I would have given anything to go see him tonight, give him a big hug and whack him for making me cry. But for now, I will be happy that my friend is home and I can talk to him.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Update: Nicky is not home. He called me from the hospital. I so wanted him to be home. Also, he called me "Grundgetta"...Oscar the Grouch's friend. Hee hee. Nicky is no grouch, but he is funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home