Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Convos Worth Having

I was chatting with a friend yesterday and we began talking about our blogs. She was writing one about the fact that negative emotions are contagious, and she is right. http://www.blogamy.com/

I think a lot of the reason I have been distancing myself as of late, is due to my wealth of negative feelings towards the world. My patience for humans is nill and I tend to become angry with myself for being so somber.

We also discussed how sometimes friends can take our writings as personal attacks and it makes me stifle the topic about which I really wish to write. I came to the conclusion that my friends should know me well enough to accept the truth that I do not intentionally wish to attack or cause any pain to those I care about. Therefore, my blogs should be taken as an open window into the mind of someone who is not always very open. I guess I do not trust anyone enough to speak my mind in person because I fear the repercussions, but when I write, it is all thrown out there...react how you will. The human ego is a powerful entity, but I can not cater to it by containing my thoughts in my mind. I like to write, I need to write, and I want my friends to know where I am in my life.....even if I am too afraid sometimes to vocalize it.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If your friends are taking your blogs too personal, they need to remember one thing, "Nothing has meaning, except the meaning they give it." Keep writing away, dear friend!!
    Retta

     

Post a Comment

<< Home