Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Wake Up Call

It is amazing how in less than 20 seconds, in reading an email, all the trivial issues that can invade one's mind will be wiped away. I found out this morning that a very good friend of mine is extremely ill. He is in coronary intensive care and not doing well. Though I do not see him very often, Nicky has always been special to me and I love him dearly. He was my first true friend at work and has always been there to help me and make me laugh. Right now nothing is more important than Nicky getting better. I feel helpless, all I can do is hope. A 26 year old, extremely kind, loving person should not go through such pain....Nicky is full of dreams and he needs his time to fulfill them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home