Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Monday, May 15, 2006

A New Day

This time last week I felt like I wanted to die. Everything was too much...too much all at once. I am better this week, I have had time to be alone and heal. The rain has not helped anyone's mood, it doesn't seem to want to stop, but I am doing my best to not let it bring me down...even going so far as to annoy others by saying, "just think of how lovely and green everything will be when it stops." I know, no one wants to hear that after it has poured for a week straight. It will end....I even saw the sun for about 10 minutes tonight.

Summertime is coming and I am excited about some new endeavors and potential positive turns in my life. I won't curse them by stating my exact plants, but I will remain optimistic. At this time, optimism is all I have. Well, optimism and some really great friends encouraging me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home