Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Friday, May 05, 2006

FA LA LA LA LA

I sang today! I know, just that statement does not mean much, but to me, it is huge. I love to sing, I love music, so for me to drive my car without my tunes going and singing along to just about every song on the radio is not normal (remember, I mean normal for me). If anyone has any doubts as to what my mood is at a certain time...if the radio is on low or off completely....run! No music equals unhappy girl. Today was the first day in far too long that I sang just about the entire ride to work. I sang Nickelback songs, Shania Twain tunes, Elton John, and the list goes on. It felt good. For me, this is a breakthrough. Just ask my Mom, when we would drive together, I would be singing the whole time, so she would change the station in attempts to find a song I didn't know....well, if I did not know the particular tune at first, I knew it by the second verse....a little talent of mine. :)

Another aspect of this day that was great, the weather! Granted, I am stuck inside for most of the day, but I had my window wide open and a shortsleeve shirt and I wasn't cold! I was actually kind of warm. Fantastic! I also was complimented on how I looked in this shirt, so that helped. Plus, on top of all that, I think I am a bit closer to convincing the Bossman to allow me to go to 40hr OSHA training so I can do some field work. WOOT, the great outdoors!

Ames sent a heartwarming email I wanted to share. What a gal! I love my sarcastic, yet amazingly caring friends.
"i love ya...more than my tevas. AND, if it came down to it i would choose you over chocolate!"

Ames - right back at ya babe!!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger zozosma said…

    :D

    i thought you might appreciate that, knowing where it comes from and how much i do love my tevas ;)

    sorry again to hear about your baby boy, 16years young is not long enough.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home