Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mother Nature...I am begging you.

It needs to stop raining. I just checked the extended forecast...and guess what....it's going to rain. I know that the mal-feelings which accompany extended periods of rainy weather are all in our heads, but still...come on now!

I guess the weather pretty much corresponds with my mood these days. I want to be alone, I want to mourn Tony, I want to heal from the pains of recent events, I do not want to answer anymore questions. Stop asking me how I am, I might eventually sphew out an answer no one wants to hear. I am feeling hostile, I can not even answer an email without the semblance of some annoyance at having to feign contentment. It is not that I do not appreciate everyone's concern and their desire to make me feel better, but I can not, nor do I want to feel better right now. I just want to be.....this too shall pass.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger zozosma said…

    i saw that this morning, the forcast for rain, rain, rain, rain, rain and rain in the near future...my heart dropped to my toes. what a bummer.

    i want sunshine!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home