Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"Thank-you for you. You make a difference for me".

A very good friend sent that message to me. It is something I would like to say to all the caring people in my life, so I figured I would post it. Thank you all! As much as I complain and worry and am sad, I have so many people who I know are there for me whenever I need them. I constantly feel as though I do not express enough appreciation. I am a writer (well, someone who likes to write anyway), so I guess this is my way.

I had to take my dogs to the vet last night. I was worried about Isis, she has been quite sore on her front legs and has a new mass in her chest. According to the vet, they are fatty tumors and no worry, but like I tell everyone, Isis is a god-sent and I can not imagine life without her. I know someday I will have only memories, but not yet, we are not done sharing life. It was so cute to watch each of them worry about the other as the doctor looked them over. Kayla kept attempting to pull over to her sister and wagged her tail ferociously trying to get the doctors attention from Isis. Isis panted with utter frustration at not being able to save her sister from the big, mean doctor. They are good girls, I am blessed to have them. Also, I must add how proud "the Mumma" and I are that Isis did not go with her original instinct and attempt to bite the vet in the face. Kudos my little chow-chow! Muzzles are no fun and she's no dummy...anymore. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home