Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Positive direction

I received an email from a good friend that I wanted to post and she was fine with it. I told her I needed something positive to post right now and she is kind enough to donate her own words....


it's really odd how random strangers phrases bring a smirk to my face.... like that one i sent about "getting any?"

well, was just at starbucks and the guy in front of me ordered stuff and ran to the car to get money... the woman behind the counter felt bad i had to wait b/c they get frowned on for voids... but the guys behind me says "do the void, look at her, she's worth the void" LOL!!!!

*sigh*

so I think we should share random quotes of the day.... i'm finding not all people suck! some are actually quite amusing ;-)

3 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    I had a guy email me and ask...

    "are you actuallly a person or just an ad????no offense if you really are a person"

    how's that for a quote... hahahahaha

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger zozosma said…

    i got this one in an email:

    Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar. ~Bradley Millar

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Ryann - no freakin way!! LOL, now that's funny. What are you selling if I may ask? LOL Good one.

    Ames - yeah, those green guts..not good for a kids skin. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home