Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Winter Storm Warning.............

We are now having our first blizzard of the season. Normally I would hate it, but I have nothing to do and really don't want to have work tomorrow. :) Well, Mom is on her little rampage on getting rid of the snow faster than it can fall. I just had the pleasure of listening to her threaten Scrappy (neightbor's dog) with shoving her foot up his ass if he didn't get the hell out of her house. I think he's cute, she is going to hang him from the nearest tree. Oh well.

No sign of #1 son yet today. I thought for sure he would be right over to play with the extravagantly expensive snowblower he bought with my Mom's credit card. I asked where he was, but Mom doesn't know. Her response, "you better get out there and start using it." Oh please.....Can I go out and play with the biggest snowblower Home Depot has to offer and hurt my back more than I did yesterday shoveling frozen shit at the barn?? Please.... please! Knowing the "box o' rocks" I call my brother, there is probably no gas in the damn thing anyway. Last time I used it, I got stuck in the snow, killed myself trying to move it (self-propelled my ass) and ran out of gas on the street. Good times! I think I will wait and pray to Mother Nature that after he falls on his ass (a couple times atleast) while shoveling out his truck, my brother shows up and saves Mom's day. He will, of course, do his normal ritual and blow all the snow onto my car so rather than a foot of snow to shovel, I have about 4ft. He is too good to me. Sibling love, nothing like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home