Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Why Can't I???

I feel very sad right now and I do not want to. Why can't I make it disappear? I should not feel upset about what has occurred as of late, it is better for me and my emotional wellbeing, but it still hurts. I have avoided writing anything reguarding how I feel because I do not want the person involved to think that I am weak and suffering more than he is, but I am not afraid and will not hide from how I feel. I need to write to figure out if I feel sad for me or if I feel sad for this other person. He has chosen to live in a realm of unhappiness and self-pity rather than open the windows, let some light shine in and get over the past. I am sorry that having a friend who wants to be there, someone who wants to listen is too hard. It is hard because some people do not really want to talk and admit the truth, really try to figure out why there is such upset. We bring our own misery on ourselves, part of us chooses to do so. Well I am going to fight as hard as I can to accept that part of me feels sad, but this too shall pass. This moment is not affected by yesterday. "Today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten." - Natasha Bettingfield. The past has helped me to grow into the person I am now, but its importance ends there. I am not my past accomplishments, my past failures, my past loves, my past pains. I am me, I am who I choose to be.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    this honest open talking about feelings thing...

    maybe we can try it together

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    :) I would like that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home