Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Sad but true....

I have recently come to the realization that no matter how much you care for someone, no matter what you try to do for them, attempting to tell that person the truth (or what you believe to be the truth) is a wasted effort when the person can not allow himself to trust enough to listen. I have also found that with the defensive stance which arises within the person comes a large amount of cruelty. That is very sad. I guess some people are just not ready to open their minds and hearts to others, and therefore retreat in anger. I can not let it hurt me because it is not real, it is a manifestation of fear. I wonder what will happen, but I will not obsess over it. My only response to empty, offensive words, "is that so."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home