Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Friends, buddies, pals, amigos.......

I have a lot of people I would call my friends. They are good people who I know I can rely on if I need them and I am very grateful for that. I wonder though if I am as good a friend to them. I am very bad about returning phone calls, I am terrible about making plans to go out and I notorious for cancelling them. I wonder sometimes why my friends still call and still invite me out. They are great. I wish I could do more for them, but I just make sure they all know that I am here if needed and love them dearly.

I have recently made a new friend (or at least someone I hope to be friends with in time). She is someone I would never have expected to be in my life, but she responded to an email I sent her and now has been there to comfort me when I have been feeling down. I am very grateful for that.

I am also happy to find I have a Blogger buddy. If I could figure out how, I would have a side list of blogger buds and she would certainly be on top. Thank you Ryann.

I believe that the people one calls friends are a good representation of the type of person one is. All of my friends are very different types of people, but they all add value to my life by being there to laugh, cry and talk with. I am very lucky.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Gadzie said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home