Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

TMI......................

All I kept thinking last night at the party was "too much information....too much information." I have a vivid imagination and can picture most events people describe, I DO NOT want to picture the 1 1/2 minute sexual escapes of a 22yr old girl and her boyfriend. eeeeyyuuu. Now don't get me wrong, kudos to you both if the two of you can get off in that span of time, but I am not sure I would brag about one and a half minutes. I have also been a barn manager and instructor for so long with young students (normally under 18yrs), that I have it set in my head that I am too old to hear about their sex lives.

It definitely was a night of honesty, and we did laugh quite a bit. My face was hurting after only an hour. It struck me at how fast a few of the people got so drunk. I didn't even see them drinking. Thank goodness no angry drunks, that is never fun....but loud....oh so loud. It was amazing how each subject brought up ended in the gutter. Just the mentioning of being a vegetarian lead to who enjoys "meat". I am sure everyone can imagine what the group was talking about.

Like I said to the hostess, "there is not enough beer in the cooler....."

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger RevRee said…

    Only younglings would brag about 1.5 minutes of so called sexual pleasure...us "Older, more experienced and mature folk have learned to enjoy such things...that's why is takes us longer...yeah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home