Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Phew!

Isis is ok, just another fatty tumor. It is simply an odd one, deeper than usual. I am very happy about that. Time to move on and relax a bit.

I am trying to think of a new hobby I can partake in. The cold is annoying me and I really want to go bike riding. I need to find some warm clothes that are fitting for riding my bike long distances. I find myself losing interest in my gaming, as it is only fun when my friends are on the computer and we can goof around. We certainly laughed pretty hard last night, which was great, took my mind of my troubles.

I have been feeling better with my back lately, which is making me very happy. I can now exercise more and not worry about being out of commission for any length of time. My mom and I are considering setting up an exercise room in the basement and getting a treadmill and small weights. It will take a lot of cleaning up and probably about an hour for me to get my elliptical down there on my own, but I got the damn thing up to my room, I should be able to get it back down. (We hope! hee hee). My goal is to become fit again, fit to ride my horse and go biking. If I can show my boss at work that I am capable, I believe he will allow me to do some field work, which would be fantastic, get me out of my office!

Photography is becoming an itch of mine again. I do not have a fantastic camera, but it is good enough to take nice shots. I would like to post them online for my friends to see. My friend Amy has them as part of her blog site. If I can figure out how to do that, I would be ecstatic.

So there are my latest plans. I know, here I go again with all my ideas, but I feel a renewed sense of enthusiasm and a need to make life just a bit more exciting! Like my favorite quote states, "I've got a mountain to climb"....and I am ready to strap on my hiking shoes!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger Ryann said…

    hello.

    I like your blog

     
  • At 7:38 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Thank you Ryann, I enjoyed your's as well...very intriguing.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Gadzie said…

    It's a small world after all.. its a small world after all..

    HAAAAA!

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger zozosma said…

    very good to know!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger zozosma said…

    it's very easy to do, adding photos here, but you'd have to play around to find the right size you would want and the right amount of quality so as not to have your images stolen, but good enough to share so people get the feel of it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home