Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Disturbing curiosity...

I was digging through some old email and found a link sent to me by one of my sickest friends. It is about a man and his partner and a flaming gerbil. I have laughed hysterically at this article in the past, and despite the less than appealing visuals, I am still laughing. Read at your own risk...

http://www.pagetutor.com/jokebreak/160.html

I have been told this is NOT FUNNY. I am sorry, but Yeah it is! Anyone who decides to introduce a live critter to their inner "crevices" deserves to "get burned." (Yes, pun intended.) The upsetting fact about myself is that due to this insanity, I began researching such practice to see if this was really a common procedure. My mother even told me it was rumored that Richard Gere was "fond" of rodents. I nearly died, barely breathing after hearing such things from my mother.... and of course had to look that one up. No substantiation, but I wouldn't doubt it. Poor little buggers...just because they like to crawl through small tubes does not make them good candidates for colonoscopy equipment!

I am sorry...I am still laughing!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Gadzie said…

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    hee hhee hahahahhahahhahhaha giggle hee hee hahahah ahahha hahhha ahah agiggle giggle
    hmmmffft smirk giggle hahaha haaha hee hee eehee giggle....

    I'm not done laughing.. but that's ok. That is freakin hilarious!!

    Weird sex stuff is funny. sex is funny, gerbils are funny... but furries... now that's still the strangest sex culture I've heard of...
    http://www.deviantdesires.com/map/furverts.html

    hmm maybe the guys who love my kitty cat costume are furverts in denial... when in doubt buy a gerbil.

    hee hee hehehe hehhe ehee giggle.. right.. not funny... not funny.. mmmpthtt giggle.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home