Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Once again sitting with idle hands.......

I am back from 2 days off from work, and still NOTHING for me to do. I did the small bit of work that was left on my desk first thing this morning, but now I have nothing to do but answer a phone that probably rings once per hour. Ah well, give me time to yap in my blog, eh?

I went away this weekend for 4 days. It was nice to get away from home, as home is not so "inviting" lately. Though the weekend was fun, I am a bit disappointed in myself for being a coward while mountain biking. First off, I was so nervous it was hard to find my balance on my new bike. Why was I nervous? Well, the new bike was part of it, a totally different feel than I was used to. I think the main problem is the fact that I have gotten so protective of my back that I could not get the thought out of my head that I was going to throw my back out of alignment. I did get a bit better, but not great. This time last year I would have done so much better, so I am very discouraged with myself. I am now determined to get strong again. Living in fear is not an option, I will not be a weak girl who can not handle strenuous outdoor activities. I need something in my life to be proud of right now and I really do not see anything. My job is tedious, I never ride my horse, my physical status is poor and I do nothing but worry. Something has to change and it starts with my mind-set. No more worrying about the "woulda, coulda, shoulda's". It is time to act! I know some of what I need to do, just have to get in gear. It is time to "Rock & Roll!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home