Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

It's coming.......

As much as I tried to wish the summer to stay, it's here, Fall. :( It isn't that I do not like the Fall, it is a perfectly lovely season. The season which follows is what throws my mind and body into turmoil. I hate the winter, it always seems dark and the cold is not good to me. I know, stop whining, it's inevitable to go through the winter if one lives in New England, but it's my party and I will cry if I want to!

I think what I need is a hobby that isn't put on hold because of the winter season. I can not ride my horse in the dark or on frozen ground, so horses are nothing but work in the winter. It is not too much fun to go bike riding in the cold and just crazy in the snow. So what to do......

If I did not have to come to this "job" every day, I would have time during the daylight hours to do what I need to stay sane...but alas, have to work.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger zozosma said…

    you could move somewhere warmer like we want to. we're sick of not being able to ride the motorcycles but for 3 months out of the year...and i'm sick too of the short days. it really starts to get to you. i still notice it. my first winter after moving here from NC, it was really hard.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home