Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Idle hands are the blogger's workshop....

I hate being bored at work as much as I hated being completely swamped. Here I sit, all the work I needed to do so far is done and now I have to wait on other people to give me something to work on. I am wasting time which could be better spent paying bills, walking my dogs, riding my horse, SLEEPING! I wish I still had rights to help my old group do their job because they are so busy, but nope, the trust does not run far in this company. I have supposedly taken that step into the "dark side" according to corporate and am just another sneaky field worker. Little do they know that I am still watching out for my friends at the plants and for my old co-workers....just trying to make everyone's life a little bit easier.

I am excited that today at 3:30 I begin my little 4-day weekend vacation. I am totally ready for some time off from here. It really is not about my job, just about being drained mentally and physically and needing some time to enjoy myself. Part of me would like to stay home and lounge around the house, but I can't do that...would be a waste of my valuable time off. I am going apple-picking and bike-riding. I love doing both and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous, so I am determined to have a great weekend and not worry about a thing. Of course, that is easier said than done, especially coming from a "worry-wart" like myself. I am certainly going to try though. :)

I must admit I am a bit concerned about my back acting up this weekend. The last time I went away, I came back crippled. I certainly do not want to suffer through anything like that again! I don't think it would happen...but alas, I am a worrier. (I get that from Mom...thanks Mom!) I am just so weak because of not exercising and trying to protect my back for so long. I need to just get over myself and go for it! I will never get better if I don't get strong and I can not get strong unless I work at it. Vicious circle isn't it? I definitely need to get back into some more strenuous exercises than what the chiropractor has given me and my barn work. I am going nutty without expelling some energy each day. I feel myself getting lazier by the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home