Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Terrible Timing.....

Everytime I have communicable thoughts in my head, I am either not in front of a computer or too busy to start typing. I have had some great blogs floating around in my head, but alas, they are gone now. Not much stays up there these days, gets too crowded.

I don't have too much on my mind today. It is Friday, my favorite day of the week...though I keep thinking of all I have to do this weekend. I hate having to plan the weekend in my head and realize there is no time, nor energy for much fun lately. I am determined to clean up and organize my room and office though. I have been so ashamed of the mess I have made of my environment. I have cleaned up my work office somewhat, but now my own home is a wreck in need of organization. It reminds me of my mind, a cluttered mess, full of disarray. Time to get out the big trash bags and clean house...Literally and mentally!

A friend of mine found a farm for me in Maine that I would love to buy. Timing is never good. 5acres, 4 stall barn, cute house and not too much money...right near the ocean and the mountains. Oh well, I will find my home someday. Like the Shinedown Song, All I Ever Wanted, says, "all I ever wanted was a place to call my home, to shelter me when I am there and to miss me when I'm gone". I have an image in my head of my dream home. There aren't many details, but the feeling I get when I can see this wonderful place tells me that is home. I will have it someday. This home is on my list of "things to do before I die". I have accomplished a few items on that list, but I have a lot more to do. Hence why it is time to "clean house", have to toss out the old in order to make room for the new.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Gadzie said…

    It will come back to you.. of course you won't be infront of a computer at the time..

    :)

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger zozosma said…

    i have that vision of home and that feeling when i'm on a warm tropical island...or is that just me being unreasonable?

    :)

    i long for "home" too. one of these days we will all find it. and when we do, we'll know it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home