Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Can anyone spare a grand?

My curiosity could cost me either $1000 or one year in prison. Is it worth it?

This is a gate off the path that I walk by the water. I believe it leads to a long pier going out into the water, and I REALLY want to go check it out. What is stopping me? The multitude of signs stating "Keep on Path. No Trespassing On Tracks. Punishable By $1000 Or Up To One Year In Prison." I am not real keen on losing my freedom, so is my curiosity worth risking a grand? Maybe I would not get caught, but with my luck there is a swat team hidden in the trees.

The Bike Path in Providence is a wonderful place to walk. There are only a couple areas where if alone, one could be in some trouble, but for the most part, the path is open, surrounded by water on both sides. I love the smell of the salt water, most especially at low tide. The birds are magnificent and even the low hum of the excavators and loaders across the canal do not disturb my serenity. I walked about 40 minutes today, and took many pictures. There are probably too many to post, but I am going to try over time. Here are a few samples...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home