Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Monday, May 01, 2006

From A Good Friend

A friend of mine sent me this story.....


Small story - man falls into a hole and hollers for help - a doctor walks by - man shouts up can you help me doc? Doc writes a prescription and walks away. Minister walks by - agian the man hollers - can you help me minister? Minister writes a prayer and throws it down to the man - walks away. A friend walks by - man says can you help me friend? Friend jumps into the hole - man says - are you crazy now were both here. Friend says - Ive been here before and I know the way out------

-Your friend

2 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://quelimado.blogspot.com

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    My Mom, a devoted OSHA employee, would say the moral of this story is to always have your safetly harness on. Taking this as a metaphor, my response is; we can not always keep ourselves securely fastened in life....sometimes we fall. Hopefully in the end, we learn to watch out for the holes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home