Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Update

I figured after my ranting post about the inadequacy of the Boch Toyota employees, I would give an update on my missing car part. At some point last week, the Fed-ex man stuck a large envelope from Boch under my front door (the door we never use). I happened to open said door on Sunday, and there it was. Being quite excited, I tore open my envelope to find my treasured shift-lock cover tab. My joy was immediately squelched though, when I realized that my good buddy Walter (one of the less moronic Boch parts people) had mailed my small PLASTIC tab in a non-cushioned envelope and the Fed-ex man decided to cram it under my storm door. Therefore, one of the tiny plastic parts, that holds my much anticipated tab in place, was bent to the point of almost coming off. Screw it, I put it in the car anyway. I considered completing my voodoo doll of Walter, so as to cram him under my door and nearly snap his leg off, but I decided to be content with the fact that I have a shift lock cover and my spiffy new ride is complete.

In othere news, my moronic act of screwing up my birth control pill and wreaking havoc with my hormones for the past month, has gotten me almost to the point of lunacy. It is not quite as bad as when I was on the (now known to be deadly) "Patch", but I am getting there. Just be glad I wasn't blogging then.....my close friends and family still have nightmares! One more week to hormonal balance......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home