Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This too shall pass

Tonight was disappointing, not because I was expecting something spectacular, but because I was in pain again. My back pain has decided to rear it's oh-so-ugly head again and I wish I knew why. Not only was it to the point of nausea, but it decided to manifest itself in a different area of my back. I convince myself that I am doing so well and BAM, snapped back into reality. I know it will get better with time, but I can not help but be frustrated. If there were some reason I could find for the sudden "flare-up", then I could work to avoid it, but other than having a lot on my mind......

Yeah, I know.......A lot of back pain is brought on by tension or stress. My mental state has a lot to do with my physical state, and I hate that. I am not upset, just busy in my head. A friend of mine mentioned how quiet I have been, I told her I have a lot spinning around in my head and haven't "blogged" it out yet. I am not ready to write about my thoughts, therefore I will remain superficial in my blogs until I am done organizing my mind and quieting it down for more than 3 minutes at a time. Wish me luck. I hope to organize everything into positive ideas.

Good thoughts....Good thoughts......Serenity NOW!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger Ryann said…

    write it first
    think it later

    you can't rewrite, until after a first draft. write it out of your head

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Gadzie said…

    no no.. don't bother re-writing it. Just blast them out there.. no one that reads your blog is going to crucify you. If they do, I'll make sure I mention it in my blog. HA! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home