Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

What to do

Google's quote of the day is a harsh one....

"Typos are very important to all written form. It gives the reader something to look for so they aren't distracted by the total lack of content in your writing." - Randy K. Milholland

Ouch. I wonder, should I have more typos? :P

It is so strange having a Sunday free. For so long, I had dedicated my Sundays to spending with one person. It hard not to call that person and want to go grab a coffee and chat. I have plenty to do, I guess it is just a matter of picking something and getting to it. I have a bed frame set that has been waiting to be put together for a long time now. I wonder how long I can avoid doing that little project. It is time though to either start the assembly or toss it! So many parts, so many screws and no directions. Knowing me it will be upside down, backwards and have a minimum of 5 extra parts when I am done.

I could always do what I really want to do and throw my bike into the car and head to the park.....

2 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Use logic. Do you want the bed frame? Will it be helpful to have it together? Is the effort worth the end result? Yes, it would be easier to go for a bike ride and wisk away the afternoon. I think the best therapy is facing the problems or projects head on.

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Bed frame is together. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home