Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Graduation or Expulsion?

I just returned from another thrilling visit with Dr. Crankinpuss, my chiropractor and apparently it was my last one. Now I have felt a bit better about my back, not as many episodes of searing pain knocking me to the floor, no more waking up in pain and my right hip only drops about 1/2 inch rather than the wonderous 3-4inches it has in the past. I was hoping that my Dr. House wannabe (you would have to have seen the show) would tell me I have made progress and he is so proud (yeah right!), but instead he asked what I had been doing with my time and proceeded to tell me it wasn't enough. I am still weak, still falling apart and need to get myself into gear.

My official diagnosis; I am lacking in gluteus maximus, in other words, this baby ain't got no back! The 1/2 hr every night at 4mph is not enough. That is, according to doc, the pace of a 60-70 year old woman. I should be alternating between 4 and 5mph minimum for my half hour. Now Mom only goes about 3mph...I told her she is well over 100 and practically dead per his time frame. After telling me I need to pick up the pace in order to grow some butt and hold myself together, Doc proceeded to make up a little tune.."the girl needs a butt, the girl needs a butt" and sang it as he walked back towards a waiting room full of patients. Oh yes, the joy of knowing everyone stared at my ass as I walked out of the office....FANTASTIC!. :(

After coughing up the $55 for my 5 minute insult session, I asked if I should have another appointment, but no...he doesn't want to see me again. So, do I take that as "yes, you've improved, I am just too much of a prick to tell you that directly" or "I am sick of seeing you and your non-existent tookus"? I am going to take it as I am getting better (just not fast enough) and I will be saving my sorry ass the $55 each month and the torture of this brilliant professional making up songs about my flat toosh. Yahoo, pop the champagne!

6 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger Gadzie said…

    LOL, its funny the fact that you had to pay him to tell you that.. I could do it for free! HAAA!
    :P

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Gadzie said…

    btw.. doing squats is a good way to give your tush more strength. Google it.. and then throw a 50lb bag of grain on your shoulders, (girl 150lbs..) and start doing some squats too. Do them carefully and don't over do it and YES its supposed to hurt the next few days after.

     
  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger Ryann said…

    hahahahahahahahahaa


    squats.

    ... and get a pole.

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    I did find that shakin' my ass while listening to some good dance music is a great workout. I guess I should be out at the clubs. LOL

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Gadzie said…

    I believe you need an ass to shake it in the first place. *snicker*
    AWWWWWW I am just teasing. :P Oh, and if you do go clubbing, bring RAID. I hear some clubs are infested with creeps.

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't listen to them, you got a great tookus, just needs to get out more and have more fun :)

    Ala

     

Post a Comment

<< Home