Pita Thoughts

The scattered thoughts of a mind trying to remain open is a seemingly closed world.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Can you hear me now?

NO! No Verizon, I can not hear anything because my cell phone likes to disconnect mid conversation. Verizon customer service wants me to call them when I have this problem. Well my dear...if I have no service, how shall I call???? Though it is not the owner of the phone or the other callers fault, I have found that this aggravation of constant; "are you there?", "what did you say?", "sorry, got disconnected" tends to cause a bit of strife between callers. I did not have one of those calls yet today, but had to listen to a radio commercial for Verizon Wireless stating how "fantastic" their coverage is and how these customers would never switch. Verizon Wireless is the best...blah blah, freakin blah! As I drove into the parking lot, I decided today would be the day I place my phone under the tires of our 10-wheel box truck, but of course, it isn't running today. :( Oh well, just the thought of hearing the crunching sound of my phone being crushed into little pieces made my aggravation over that damn commercial subside.

On a side note, I found out what that fuzzy feeling in my head is called..."mental static." Now if only I can find a set of those rabbit-ear antennae.........

1 Comments:

  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pitadork already has heard this story but I just wanted to share it again. I don't have service with Verizon but get this.... I am being sued by Verizon for a bill that isn't even mine! Somehow, they have managed to confuse my Social Security # with a Massachusetts telephone # (which have similar digits.) I have never been to the state of Massachusetts but I have had to prove that the account wasn't mine. I just wonder how many other people have fell victim to this? This hasn't happened once.... it's happened twice! It's quit the shocker to receive a letter in the mail from a collection agency stating that you owe over $5,000! Whoa!

    Idiots! (Can they hear me now?!)

    L.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home